Wetaskiwin Family Medical Practice
Sometimes appointments are difficult to plan for.
WFMP expanded our services in September of 2015
to make care more accessible by starting a
Full Time Walk-In Clinic
at the Old Train Station at 5023 - 50 Street.
- Call after 8:30 am and you will be told a one half time period to come to the office that day to be seen.
- We tell you a time period to come to the office so that you do not spend all day waiting at the Walk-In Clinic. Our goal is to have you seen within that one hour time period.
- The No-Show Policy applies to the Walk-In Clinic. A $25.00 fee will be charged.
- The Walk-In Clinic is intended to provide care for prescription refills and simple medical problems such as colds, ear infections, sore throats, muscles aches and pains. Walk-In appointments are short appointments and so for routine medical care we ask that you call the office to book an appointment with your regular doctor.
- Patients who require WCB forms or Triplicate Prescription Refills are required to book appointments with their regular doctor. They should not be seen at the Walk-In Clinic.